Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Top 5 Movies I'm Embarrassed to Admit Enjoying

I won't make any excuses for liking these films, because I know in my heart that I have no excuse.

5. Message in a Bottle

4. Sphere

3. A Night at the Roxbury

2. Jason X (yes, the one in space)

1. The Rock*

*Were I to stop a man walking on the street and tell him that I enjoyed The Rock, there is a good chance that he would awkwardly say "So did I, now please let go of my arm." So why am I embarrassed? Because I consort with people whose cinematic palate is more refined. And in this circle, enjoying The Rock is like having cinematic herpes. And they would be right.

2 comments:

Rory Larry said...

1. Bring It On

2. Ella Enchanted

I also have no excuses

Nick Prigge said...

Serendipity.

Even though I've attempted to defend myself in print there really is no defense about how much I love it. But, oh man, do I.